SmartSource is looking for a Presales Technical Architect for a direct hire opportunity in Cleveland, OH.
Job Title: Presales Technical Architect
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Cleveland, OH
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Description: The Presales Technical Architect (PTA) assists sales and external clients with the implementation of IT systems and solutions. Evaluates existing client components and systems to determine integration requirements and ensure the final solution meets the organizational need. Define any additional customer needs and develop configurations that support the business processes. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals. Will analyze customer change requests to product design to determine the overall effect on the infrastructure.
The PTA is committed to delivering error free and timely configurations to the customer base. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts and practices and stays current on multiple product lines despite the changing technology. Must have the communication skills and motivation to simplify technologies allowing a broader audience to comprehend. Must have the creativity and problem solving skills to take small pieces of data and transform them into a complete working solution.
The role requires a very experienced technical aptitude and it is imperative that the PTA is committed to continuous education of Sales and Technical Trainings as well as providing world class customer service to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred and or three+ years of related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Professional and ethical demeanor
- Time management, organizational and multi-task skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards self and others and is team oriented
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and proprietary information.
- Relationship orientated with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and ethical demeanor.
- Previous configuration design is a MUST
To be considered, please send desired rate and updated Word resume to Amanda: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]