: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Language Skills
: The successful candidate for this job must have the ability to:
Read and interpret documents such as doctors’ orders, other medical communications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Mathematical Skills
- Write and communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Speak effectively with patients, family members, visitors, physicians and other staff members.
- Present information and respond to questions from physicians, managers, patients and staff.
: Incumbent must have the ability to:
- Correctly calculate medication dosages.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide as needed in the provision of care and charting using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio and percent.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and use sound principles and practices.
- Ability to interpret technical and operational instructions.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification.
- CNN (certified nephrology nurse) certification is encouraged.
: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear; stand, walk, and sit; use hands-to-finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Frequently, the employee must lift and / or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Work Environment
: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Since this job is performed within a health care environment, there is the possibility of exposure to infectious or contagious diseases, hazardous chemicals and materials, needlesticks, blood and body fluids. Further information regarding the position’s specific work environment and exposure category are provided during orientation. The position is classified as Category I. Work Hours
: Dialysis Clinic Inc. reserves the right to alter work hours and schedule in order to maintain patient and staffing needs. Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing
- Applicant must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Must complete DCI’s comprehensive training/orientation program.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification.
Since this is a healthcare environment, there is the possibility of exposure to infectious / contagious diseases, needle sticks and blood and body fluids. Further information about this position’s specific work environment and exposure category will be provided during orientation. This position is classified as Category I. DCI offers a very competitive benefits program.DCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA
VEVRAA Federal Contractor