Ensure the streamlined operation and integration of CHI’s HR technology with both established and newly developing business processes. Provide overall management of the planning, configuration, design, and optimization of employee HR technology, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the system integration team. Work closely with key business stakeholders such as HR business Partners and Centers of Expertise to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions, as well as help define and implement HR technology policies, procedures and best practices.
1. Overall system administration, consultation, development and hands-on functional support necessary to implement and/or improve HR technology services, as well as optimize web-based self-service for the organization.
2. Responsible for the integration of HR data, complex reporting, and application maintenance; serve as technical project manager for large scale HR technology projects.
3. Serves as a technical point-of-contact with other HR functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
4. Provides guidance and support for HR technology upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
5. Acts as a liaison and champion between system end users, management, and developers on Hr technology issues and projects, including system design, system maintenance, system modifications, enhancements, fixes and operational/functional issues.
6. Work closely with stakeholders to understand gaps and impacts at local and enterprise levels and work with HRIS team to translate those needs into business / technical requirements.
7. Establish and maintain relationships with key partners in Human Resources and ITS management.
8. Provides direct supervision and technical leadership to HR Analysts and Systems Analysts, including delegation and evaluation of work and projects, as well as timely and effective feedback regarding performance and development.
9. Overall management and oversight for business process design, system release evaluation, testing, configuration changes and change control, issue analysis.
10. Serve as a subject matter expert for Workday, including deep knowledge of processes, integrations, impact to other functional areas, and reporting.