1) Collaborate with the manufacturing sites and provide leadership for the development, implementation, verification and validation and continual improvement of the company's food safety systems, HACCP Programs and Food Defense Plans
2) Act as the subject-matter resource for the relationship with the regulatory entities
3) Ensure product meets specifications, process control yields and scrap reduction
4) Influence the performance of the Plant Quality Assurance teams toward adherence to food safety standards, compliance with requirements, and support continual improvement
5) Provide auditor resources to the Multi-Site Internal Quality Audit Teams as well as conduct food safety audits of manufacturing sites
6) Report to management on status and progress of plant compliance to standards
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food