State: North Carolina
Postal/Zip Code: 28217
Oldcastle Materials, Inc., a division of Oldcastle, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and construction and paving services in the United States. Our operations span the nation from Montana to Texas and from Washington to Florida, with 17,500 employees at more than 1,200 locations in 44 states.
Application Support Analyst
The application support role will have the primary responsibility of supporting Oldcastle Materials’ enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. This will include receiving, evaluating, prioritizing and resolving end user issues - primarily via telephone and email.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities are not limited to this listing:
- Interaction with software vendors to report problems and make suggestions.
- Testing software upgrades and partaking in issue resolution.
- Recording support details utilizing an internal help desk ticketing system.
- Report Deployment on production servers.
- Maintaining and/or developing procedural documentation.
- Coordinating issue resolution with other support areas as required.
- SQL database knowledge and basic SQL comprehension.
- Viewpoint Construction Software or other accounting software support experience.
- Experience in support of financial applications (AP, AR, GL etc.).
- Understanding of General Ledger systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Occasional off hours support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Oldcastle Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Materials is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.