Our client is a leading beverage industry and is currently seeking an accomplished Key Account Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Manage key accounts and the procure new account opportunities in order to expand the business
2) Manage all aspects of sales and marketing, and supporting operations and customer initiatives
3) Manage and support all aspects of sales and marketing, including regular visits to existing corporate and commercial accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and merchandising equipment are upto company standards
4) Manage and monitor account level P&L for target requirements delivery
5) Forecast account as seasonal and order proactively book management
6) Analyze sales regularly to manage life cycle of product, inventory models and selling rates
7) Manage current business and produce profits from new business for assigned accounts
8) Upgrade and maintain complete organization knowledge and product and services familiarity
9) Represent customer and speak on their behalf when necessary
10) Co-ordinate and develop product presentations based on seasons
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food