Insurance Agent - Insurance Sales Manager
Founded in 1928, Farmer’s Group, Inc. has grown into the country’s third largest home and auto insurance carrier as well as a top specialty product carrier in the United States! Recognized by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine as the #1 Corporate Training Program in America, we’re proud to produce some of the finest Insurance Agents in the industry. Take advantage of this business opportunity to join our team and become an Insurance Agent yourself! In addition to working for a progressive, forward-thinking company that truly invests in its team members; you will have uncapped earning potential as well as bonuses, awards, recognition for your service and luxurious trips to reward your sales performance!
This is a fantastic business opportunity to be your own manager. As an Insurance Agent you’ll be in business for yourself, but not by yourself, as Farmers will provide you with training and financial support for your first three years as an Agent. You will learn sales, marketing and customer service strategies as well as our list of products and services – ensuring your success in every facet of your business. Enjoy a career in a secure, recession-proof industry, working with one of the most stable and financially sound companies there is! Furthermore, you will enjoy our offering of group benefits for you and your family!
Benefits available include:
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Career/Life Balance
As the Illinois Area Manager, I am seeking intelligent, dedicated, outgoing candidates who are interested in a rewarding career in insurance sales. To help reach your full earnings potential, Farmers Insurance offers:
- Top quality insurance products to sell
- Competitive commissions and compensation packages
- Quarterly bonuses, incentives and travel awards
- Training on-line, classroom and webinars-Farmers has been recognized for their superior training programs by JD Powers.
- Access to lead generation and prospecting programs
- Independence and freedom to set your own work schedule
- Comprehensive technology support
- Management opportunities
Prior insurance or sales experience is not required. Our district team has over 161 years of Farmers experience to help you grow and succeed. This demonstrates our commitment to you in helping build your business and validates our brand promise - At Farmers Insurance you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself! Job Responsibilities
As an Agent, you will solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients as necessary. You will also network within your community – attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows to market your business and target your preferred audience.
Additional responsibilities of the Insurance Sales Agent include:
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educating customers on their plan options
- Creating your own daily schedule
- Obtaining pertinent licenses and keeping them current
- Staying abreast of evolving industry and product changes
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions
Hear what others are saying about Farmers Insurance:
- “I can honestly say that working with Farmers has been an incredible experience. All the training. The support. The opportunities. It’s change my life for the better.'-Alicia Basurto-
- “From the beginning, my agency has been supported with all the tools, programs and various resources to make my business run well.'-Margaret Lee-
At Farmers Insurance, YOU belong. Please look into joining our family.