Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 30 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, $600 million in annual revenues and since 2005, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions. EOE Employer M/F/V/DBentley participates in e-Verify
/ Bentley participa en e-Verify
.Right to Work
/ Derecho a Trabajar
Bentley Systems is currently looking to fill a CADD Manager/Senior Consultant
opening in Denver, CO. This is a full time position and requires that the candidate be located within commuting distance of Denver. The daily activities of the Bentley CADD Manager/Senior Consultant are driven by the internal customer needs. Examples of some of the work that could be performed are as follows:
- Resolve Helpdesk problems for end users.
- Resolve data workflow or file management conflicts with other applications.
- Configure the operating system and application software for optimum performance.
- Coordinate system upgrades as they relate to the operating system, desktop applications, server applications, and the network.
- Research, test, and implement new or updated CADD applications for operation in the computing environment.
- License (and/or User Name) management.
- Interface with external CADD systems as required.
- Assist in the customization, optimizing and maintaining of CADD Standards and Procedures.
- Configure and customize plot submission.
- Perform CADD-related programming.
- Provide Database connectivity.
- Develop improved data management techniques and data workflow processes (ProjectWise).
- Stay current with latest MicroStation software capabilities
- Stay current with latest InRoads software capabilities
- Stay current with civil design industry workflows, methods, and trends
- Provide direct link to Bentley Development and Support Teams, Identify and log issues and change requests for all Bentley software.
- Provide onsite training using InRoads off-the-shelf training materials and develop training workshops.