LAST UPDATED: Sep 22, 2015
HIRING NOW!!!! Are you looking for your next great job opportunity? We are seeking several entry-level and experienced Mail Processing candidates to join our team!
Mail Sorters – Data Entry Encoders – Scanners
Advantage Resourcing provides workforce recruiting and placement services. As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the globe. Through contingent, contract and direct hire services, the specialized recruiters at Advantage Resourcing place career-minded people in a wide variety of jobs in different fields.
Advantage Resourcing offers a number of services to help you find the job for you. Regardless of the career stage you may be in-identifying work interest, searching for that first job, looking to take the next step-Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Multiple Positions Available in the Denver Metro Area $11.00 an hour (3rd shift 6-8 hours a night)
In this role, you will (training provided):
- Processing and proper placement and sorting of boxes-lift, push and pull.
- Sort packages up could be up to 50lbs.
- Scan and label boxes; enter zip codes and mailing addresses into data entry system
- Operate a hand or foot activated barcode or optical character reader
- Report any safety factors and/or equipment malfunctions; notify supervisor of all non- qualified mail
- Keep surrounding work area clean and neat
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Company Perks- As an Advantage Resourcing employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
- Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and group life insurance.
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit or payroll card.
- Free training and computer software tutorials.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Sense of urgency-strong attention to detail
- Can handle long periods of sitting, standing, bending and lifting
- Flexible schedule/ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Consent to a background check & drug screen
For more information call Melinda Montoya at 303-296-1700 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]