LAST UPDATED: Jul 27, 2015
We are seeking an experienced Windows System Administrator-Contract job opportunity 4-6 weeks- immediate start!
Advantage Resourcing provides workforce recruiting and placement services. As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the globe. Through contingent, contract and direct hire services, the specialized recruiters at Advantage Resourcing place career-minded people in a wide variety of jobs in different fields.
Job Description:The consulting role involves troubleshooting issues related to Windows systems, applications, and networking architecture. The Windows Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining Windows Server OS configuration and maintenance. The Windows Systems Administrator will maintain and support system software and hardware including the management of Microsoft Windows Active Directory, server security, provide user and technical support, and perform server upgrades. The Windows Systems Administrator is also responsible for maintaining application environments including application hardware installation and supporting software, as well as monitoring and tuning of system resources.
- Systems administration and secure configuration of assigned servers
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective components
- Verify and recommend configuration changes for networking devices including firewalls, routers and switches
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 2008 and 2012
- 5+ years of Microsoft Systems Administrator experience
- 5+ years of experience in supporting a reliable, scalable Windows network
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Company Perks- As an Advantage Resourcing employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
- Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and group life insurance.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Performance incentives/Holiday pay
- Free training and computer software tutorials.
Please email Melinda Montoya at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call her at 303-296-1700.