LAST UPDATED: Jul 21, 2014
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeing a qualified individual for the position of Property Manager for one of our TOP Clients in the Englewood Colorado area.
This position is a Direct Hire position and the pay range is between $45-$60 annually-DOE
Be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Provide 2 professional references
Available to interview ASAP
The Property Manager is a full time employee and is responsible directly to the Executive Director for the management of 220 housing units providing rental assistance to qualifying families, elderly, handicapped or disabled persons. The Property Manager implements policies and procedures to ensure fair and equal treatment to applicants and residents. The Property Manager maintains a working environment of efficient and effective management of the day to day operations of properties, resulting ion a measurable high level of satisfaction buy the residents and staff. The Property Manager supervises the Occupancy Specialist in all phases of work, including setting department goals and developing and evaluating individual performance standards. Provides training and support and monitors work for accuracy, efficiency and adherence to program standards. Responsible for staff performance evaluations and makes recommendations regarding hiring, merit increases, discipline, firing and scheduling leave of absents.
• Communicated directly with applicants for EHA housing programs (excluding the Section 8 tenant-based program), informing clients of program requirements, policies & procedures.
• Interviews program application, Obtaining and verifying information and documents such as income, expenses to determine eligibility.
• Approved or denies eligibility and calculates qualifying amounts of rent or rental assistance.
• Leasing up vacancies by utilizing the appropriate Resident Selection Plan and Marketing plan to select qualified applicants for housing.
• Responsible for assuring compliance with the Admissions and Continues Occupancy Policy regarding move-ins, move-outs, recertification, and eligibility and for assuring that tenant files are audit-ready.
• Coordinated schedules with the maintenance division to determine turnover time for vacancies, completes inspections of properties for move-ins and move-outs and housekeeping, safety and sanitation and preventive maintenance items.
• Studies, interprets and implements HUD regulations, state and local law during resident selection, continued occupancy and termination of lease procedures.
• Listens to residential concerns and communicated with residents by drafting a newsletter, scheduling ongoing manager hours, scheduling individual meeting and taking resident surveys.
• Advises the Executive Director and the Administrative manager of the need to consult legal counsel based on required circumstances as well as evictions or other legal matters.
• Establishes and maintains effective communication network with HUD representatives and other support service agencies.
(Salary Depends on Experience)
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
with 2 professional references and salary requirements. I look forward to working with you. Amy Van Meter 303-296-1700