LAST UPDATED: Dec 18, 2014
Are YOU looking for your next great job opportunity? We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Advantage Resourcing provides workforce recruiting and placement services. As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the globe. Through contingent, contract and direct hire services, the specialized recruiters at Advantage Resourcing place career-minded people in a wide variety of jobs in different fields.
Advantage Resourcing offers a number of services to help you find the job for you. Regardless of the career stage you may be in-identifying work interest, searching for that first job, looking to take the next step-Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing is HIRING NOW for the following position: Administrative Assistant temp to hire opportunity working for a Full Service HVAC, plumbing and refrigeration Services Company. They located in the Denver Metro Area. Pay Range is $18-22 per hour.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service;Greet guests as they arrive and escort them to meetings
- Provide switchboard coverage as needed
- Arrange for meals and related materials as needed for executives, vice presidents, and directors, guests, training, and customer meetings
- Ensure building is clean for guests and report areas for cleaning as needed
- Check executives voice mailboxes as needed and take any appropriate actions
- Maintain office supplies as needed for the company
- Process mail as needed for designated executives
- Perform executive credit card reconciliation ; Process expense reports and approve executive’s direct report’s
- Other duties as required
- Must have at least three years Administrative Assistant experience
- Strong computer skills-Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook experience
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting, A/R and A/P a plus not required
- Minimum of 40 wpm typing
- Great Plains experience a plus not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict quickly and productively
Company Perks- As an Advantage Resourcing employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
Ø Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and group life insurance.
Ø Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit or payroll card.
Ø Performance incentives/Holiday pay
Ø Free training and computer software tutorials.(Salary Depends on Experience)