LAST UPDATED: Mar 25, 2015
Powder Coating Tech with Fabrication (Temp to Hire) $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
Great Temp to Hire opportunity for qualified Powder Coating Technician with Fabrication for our client located in Denver, CO area. This position requires set up and operate machines to paint or coat aluminum and steel products.
Duties will include:
• Loads and unloads parts, secures parts and moved parts down the paint line.
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling and installing sheet metal products.
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects or deviations from standards and make adjustments as necessary.
• Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings or paints before adding them to machines.
• Set up and operation of fabricating machines, such as shears, brakes, presses, form rolls, and routers to cut, bend, clock and form or straighten materials.
• Complies with safety procedures, promotes workplace safety and reports all unsafe acts.
Other requirements needed include:
• High School or Trade School Diploma
• Proficient knowledge of working characteristics of powder coating, metallic and nonmetallic materials, machining and layout.
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools, machines and equipment.
• Pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
We look forward to working with you! Amy Van Meter 303-296-1700
(Salary Depends on Experience)