A leading company in the medical device industry is currently seeking a Principal Automation Engineer to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Specify, design and install moderate to complex process control systems in direct support of manufacturing operations
2) Define moderate to complex process control systems requirements on capital projects including participating in the creation of appropriate documentation (Software Test Plans, User Requirements and System Design Document)
3) Work with an internal team of engineers with mechanical, controls, networks and database background and with external vendors to develop an integrated automation system
4) Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing operations control systems/automation/instrumentation issues
5) Diagnose technical issues and provide recommendations/solutions for corrective actions
6) Follow established Quality Control Systems (i.e. Change Control System, CCR System, etc.)
7) Review changes and ensure appropriate documentation (Software Test Plans, User Requirements, PI&Ds, System Design Document) are developed and on file
8) Work with site technical and operations personnel to ensure that business needs and regulatory requirements are met by the process control systems supplied on projects
9) Perform a lead role with site technical departments to develop standards for process control systems and instrumentation for new and existing equipment
10) Provide exemplary technical direction to site operating groups through investigations, control system assessments, long range planning and design
11) Proactively look for and recommend improvements in site processes and procedures
12) Exemplify GMP compliance within the workplace by following and promoting site cGMP procedures
13) Incorporate cGMP and regulatory compliance into all assigned project scopes, design and construction activities
14) Exemplify safety within the workplace by following site safety procedures
15) Incorporate safety into all assigned capital projects
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety