LAST UPDATED: Jul 25, 2014
Advantage Staffing is currently searching for qualified Bilingual Outbound Call Center Sales Representatives in the Houston area. Must have at least 6 months experience in customer service, outbound customer contact calls or sales. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are currently filling positions for business campaigns.
The position includes an hourly wage $10.00 plus an excellent commission structure with no cap!
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity to expand your sales skills while earning top dollar, apply today!
Our client, is a leader in providing Customer Contact Center services to a select group of Fortune 100 clients. They are currently hiring for Bilingual Outbound Call Center Sales agents to work in their SW Houston Call Center. The Call Center Sales Agent would make outbound calls offering energy packages. Calls are monitored for quality assurance. The ideal candidates need to be very detail oriented, consistent, accurate, conscientious and trustworthy.
Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the Call Center Sales Agent positions will consist of but are not limited to:
• Professionally make outbound telephone calls in a timely manner following proper quality control guidelines.
• Provide a consultative relationship with consumers supported by excellent product knowledge, and a thorough understanding of services offered.
• Proactively rebuttal customers while providing excellent customer service.
• Establish solid relationships with customers by maintaining positive, professional, and effective communication relationships.
• Develop product knowledge
• Record, report and maintain call center information as required.
• Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
• Customer centric focus with a sales friendly attitude.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications
• Must have a minimum of six (6) months of customer service, sales, collections and/or call center experience.
• Ability to handle outbound calls in a high volume team-oriented call center environment.
• Computer literate.
• Must have stable work history.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding the English language for purposes of performing necessary job duties.
• Must speak Spanish
• Effective time management, conflict resolution, and critical thinking skills for problem resolution issues.
• Good listening skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
• Ability to maintain at all times a professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
• Provide outstanding and quality customer service at all times in a time sensitive operation.
• Good decision-making, problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes and successfully complete the 1 week training period.
• Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated with high initiative.
• Must be dependable and reliable.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and all levels within the organization.
Shifts available: 8:00am-5:00 pm shifts available. No nights or weekends.
Pay: $10.00/hr. + Commission – We have one of the top commission structures in the industry!
No Felonies, Theft or Assault charges
Hourly wage plus commision.