Our client is a leading food company and is currently seeking an accomplished Director of R&D to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Develop products from conception to production that meets customer's specifications and needs
2) Ensure research and development of long-term projects and key accounts
3) Manage and complete assigned research & development projects within specified timelines
4) Develop products within cost parameters as required
5) Oversee pilot and start-up batches, adapting formulas and processes as required
6) Conduct function and/or sensory evaluation on new ingredients, flavors and finished products, including shelf studies
7) Establish product specifications on new products and update as needed
8) Ensure new products are in compliance with all regulations and certifications
9) Complete product specifications on customer web based sites with all required product information
10) Work with procurement to source new quality and cost effective ingredients and complete documentation including specifications on new raw materials
11) Gain and share technical knowledge keeping informed of new technologies, ingredients, products and processes
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food