Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We are an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus. We have many locations throughout Ohio.
We are always accepting applications for ALL SHIFTS
for Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
to add to our dynamic health campus!
The Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN is primarily responsible for providing quality care, appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served.
These responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate “life saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are check frequently.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of nursing assistants working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician’s order and accurately record all care provided
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan based on such assessment.
- Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer