A Healthcare Attorney job has just opened in Raleigh, NC! To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a J.D. from a top tier law school and at least one year of experience in a health care or administrative law practice. Our client offers terrific quality of life in a collegial atmosphere. This position will afford the right candidate the opportunity to have primary responsibility for matters early in their career. Quite simply, this is an outstanding opportunity for an attorney to drive her career to the next level.
The Healthcare Attorney Job Responsibilities:
• Health care litigation
• Administrative law
• Legislative and regulatory developments
• Confidentiality and privacy issues, including HIPAA compliance
• Health care contracts
• Self-referral, fraud and abuse issues
• J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school
• One or more years of experience in a health care or administrative law practice
• Excellent writing, organizational and research skills
• Top academic credentials
• Judicial clerkship preferred
• North Carolina bar license preferred
If you are interested in this Healthcare Attorney job in Raleigh, NC then please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @BrianWeyhrich for additional career opportunities.