Our client is currently recruiting a Senior Software Engineer to provide leadership and energy to its Software Engineering Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Work within a collaborative team environment to create enterprise software solutions towards a suite of interconnected products
2) Develop reports through Reporting Services (SSRS) from a variety of data sources including data marts and relational databases
3) Develop solutions using SSRS/SSIS/ETL technologies
4) Develop data storage solutions that may include a variety of data sources including, structured data, unstructured data, cloud formats and/or big data
5) Prepare and review quality system requirements, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation documentation
6) Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
7) Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives
8) Design, develop and implement new integration
9) Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems
10) Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety