Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company and is currently seeking an accomplished Business Development Executive, Hospitals to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Handle business development in the hospital market which includes wholesalers, government, hospitals and pharmacies (non-allergists & ENT practices)
2) Support and collaborate for business development in the specialist market (allergists and ENTs) with core reps
3) Develop & execute business plan with Business Unit Director for the specific products sold
4) Continually strengthen company's relationship with the wholesalers/distributors and key opinion leaders in the allergy market to ensure hospital market continues adoption of testing for Allergy
5) Work with Marketing to determine what marketing programs will support the sales efforts and take part in all business unit meetings
6) Manage appropriate company products responsible for sales expense budget
7) Present company product testing benefits to pharmacy managers within hospitals, getting infectious disease doctors, surgeons and hospital management to implement company product as part of their anti-microbial stewardship program, pre-op testing procedures, etc.
8) Assist with development of sales tools and strategic direction of company product into hospital markets
9) Provide in-service product trainings
10) Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety