1) Implement programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness
2) Conduct employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge and contribution of the maintenance technicians
3) Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations, and solving maintenance-related problems
4) Direct, maintain and enforce safety programs for the Maintenance Department
5) Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
6) Develop and lead maintenance improvement plans aligned with strategic business plans; accountable for delivering plant performance metrics
7) Compliance with regulatory agencies and company policies
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food