1) Maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
2) Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines and follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications and troubleshooting malfunctions
3) Locate source of problem by observing mechanical devices in operation
4) Listen for problem, using precision measuring and testing instruments
5) Remove defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes and hand and power tools and examine form, and texture of parts
6) Determine change in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts, using rules, calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
7) Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels and straightedges
8) Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques and monitor compliance
9) Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
10) Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipate needed equipment, parts and supplies and placing and expedite orders and verifying receipt
11) Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
12) Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests
13) Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
14) Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and establish personal networks
15) Retain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing need
16) Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
17) Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food