Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
Territory: San Antonio, TX
In this field based, Specialty Sales position, you will be responsible for the successful promotional launch of a new MS therapy. Within a highly competitive marketplace, you will be called upon to successfully execute sales launch strategies to meet / exceed demand targets within your geographic territory.
• Educate targeted healthcare providers on the benefits of a new MS therapy within your assigned territory
• Develop and communicate deep scientific understanding of MS, assigned, and competitive products within the MS marketplace
• Cultivate and maintain long-term business relationships with key accounts and key opinion leaders within the MS community
• Develop and implement a territory specific business plan and utilize all available resources to foster a successful sales environment and deliver on business unit objectives
• Effectively convey complex clinical and reimbursement product information to key stakeholders in a highly competitive marketplace
• Execute a customer centric needs based selling approach with targeted Healthcare Providers
• Collaborate effectively with Thought Leader Liaisons, Area Business Managers, Business Relations Managers, Infusion Support Managers, Site Coordinators, Managed Markets, Medical Field and home office teams as required
• Conduct promotional programs for both professional and patient audiences
• Achieve and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Attend local, regional and national meetings as directed