CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER
Medpace is a global, full-service clinical research organization with therapeutic specialization in oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, Infectious disease and CNS. We have steadily expanded operations in nearly forty countries. Headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio with other US offices in Dallas, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly and we are currently seeking full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Managers to join our global Clinical Operations team. Our structure allows the clinical trial management team to focus on operational execution of the project, versus spending excessive time on project financial tracking. Our team includes medical experts in each therapeutic area who are Medpace full time employees.
$10k signing bonus for CTMs with at least 3 years of experience who will be located in one of our US offices (Cincinnati, Dallas, or Minneapolis) *** Relocation assistance available
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
• Perform as project lead for multiservice clinical trials (some global in scope)
• Interact with Sponsors and manage Sponsor expectations
• Manage timeline adherence and project quality deliverables
• Coordinate services contracted to Medpace
• Manage contract requirements
• Provide project support and performance management to project team members
• Lead a team of clinical research associates and manage project coordinators
• Serve as the primary contact for all protocol clarifications and logistical project-related issues