We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the medical device industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Senior Electrical Engineer to their team:
1) Design and develop novel optoelectronic systems, assemblies, tools and processes for novel diabetes management products
2) Grow and maintain technical knowledge current with advancing technology relating to areas of optics, optoelectronics and product development of diabetes devices and accessories
3) Develop prototypes, specifications, test methodologies and test equipment to evaluate design concepts
4) Perform calculations and analyses to verify designs
5) Ensure designs meet and exceed product specifications, regulatory requirements, and international standards
6) Document and present designs, document results of experiments and testing, propose ideas, design concepts, and experiments to team
7) Evaluate and select components, generate component specifications, as well as functional and test specifications
8) Research and implement new technologies to enhance product features, improve reliability, and lower cost
9) Work under the guidance of a principal level Engineer and/or Engineering Manager
10) Troubleshoot designs, devices, processes and system challenges as required
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety