We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the biotechnology industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Senior Cell Biology Scientist to their team:
1) Develop, validate and transfer primary cell extraction protocol for human cancer cells from various tissues leading to cell-based assays using company's proprietary technology
2) Culture and prepare human primary cells from fresh tissue for assays
3) Maintain multiple cell samples from specimen extractions
4) Perform assays to identify and sort cell types from extraction
5) Ensure genotype and pathway characterizations for human primary cells
6) Collaborate with CSO to develop new assays or troubleshoot existing assays
7) Manage extraction and research results records and database and written protocol development
8) Create and manage the company's biobank of tissue and extracted cells
9) Develop and perform robust, automated primary cellular assays for oncology drug discovery projects
10) Utilize internal and external CRO resources to support cell screening needs
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety