- Authorized to work in the US
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor
- Strong student mentality
- Must have a desire to advance within the company structure
We will provide:
- Competitive Compensation
- One on one training with an emphasis on marketing management
- An upbeat, professional, and positive work environment
- A great support staff to keep you informed and supplied with necessary tools to advance
- Small account management
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by client through leads
- Client branding – marketing
- Territory management
- Account updates
- There is no cold calling
If interested in the position please submit your resume to the APPLY NOW button or for immediate consideration please call Stefanie OR Alexa at 914.686.0295!
For more information please visit our website: CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR WEBSITE
Candidates with the following backgrounds or interest will be successful: entry level sales, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing administrator, entry level sales & marketing, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing, business, business administration, business development, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training and be seeking a full time job or full time career.