1) Provide effective marketing management of the product/brands/projects within the platform to achieve business objectives of timely launch and expense control
2) Work with upstream marketing to complete comprehensive market assessments
3) Establish Technology Feasibility Points (performance criteria) for technology transfer into product development
4) Serve as business lead on product development projects for all stages of new product development
5) Prepare comprehensive market opportunity assessments
6) Develop customer requirements
7) Prepare global business plans and global launch plans
8) Work with regions to develop customer segmentation models, product positioning and messaging
9) Develop platform/product pricing strategy
10) Develop robust worldwide forecasts for new product launches
11) Work with Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs and Clinical Affairs to develop pre and post-market claims strategy
12) Work with Marketing Communications to develop and implement global communication, advertising and PR plans for platforms and products
13) Develop comprehensive platform strategy and product roadmaps
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety