1) The Vice President of Sales, will be responsible for capturing and securing major business projects whilst staying abreast of the competition.
2) The Vice President will direct, and coordinate all sales activities through established goals and business forecasts.
3) The Vice President will also be responsible for directing the sales team to attainable levels of success through motivation, encouragement and leadership.
4) Provide leadership in terms of communicating the company's goals and objectives to the sales team.
5) Develop and maintain relationships with biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies, universities and other related organizations.
6) Supervise and direct the sales team in accordance with the company's business plan.
7) Ensure that the activities of the sales team are in alignment with the company's goals and objectives.
8) Develop sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies and work procedures in accordance with the overall corporate sales structure.
9) Select, review and monitor performance of staff within the sales department.
10) Direct the objectives and activities of outside sales and inside sales functions.
11) Encourage and motivate in-depth knowledge of sales techniques with all team members.
12) Provide feedback and make appropriate recommendations as necessary to ensure a productive and efficient sales team.
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety