Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox International, a 100+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 80+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all of our employees
The person in this position manages and coordinates the activities of employees engaged in maintaining, servicing and installing commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. The manager is responsible for safety, labor productivity and efficiency, inventory management, customer satisfaction, employee retention and on-time arrival.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Direct employees in diagnosing commercial HVAC equipment as well as the dismantling, assembling and installing equipment.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints and job orders and assign duties to employees.
- Study production schedules and estimate labor requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Prepare estimates and proposals.
- Establish and adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Enforce safety regulations and implement regular safety training for all employees.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of tools, equipment and materials.
- Recommend measures to improve production, equipment performance and quality of product.
*5-7 years of managerial, technical and sales experience in HVAC or related field
*Knowledge of mechanical systems
*Computer skills; competent in MS Word and Excel
*Successful track record
*EPA Certification Required
The successful Branch Manager candidate must exhibit the following:
*Previous P& L Management Experience
*Positive mental attitude
*Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
*Professional and punctual