MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma).
2. Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
3. Successful completion of Marc Center’s training program to the satisfaction of CSS department and/or agency requirements.
4. Related experience working with people with disabilities.
5. Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint and criminal background clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
6. Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
7. Ability to meet Marc Center driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
8. Manual dexterity to include, but not limited to, stooping, bending, lifting and carrying.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED