Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.
Home Décor and Kitchen
Sales - Marketing
Other pay: Unlimited Compensation Opportunities & Great Benefits!
1409 S Quintard Avenue
Anniston, AL 36201
Please apply on-line!
Send Email Now
Report this job
Our desire at Havertys Furniture Co. Inc. is consulting with our customers to design a warm and inviting home, where they can enjoy spending time with their loved ones and entertaining their friends. If you are interested in building relationships and helping customers design the home of their dreams, being part of our team could be the career choice for you. Whether your background is in retail, interior design, furniture, commission sales or just time for a change. Join our brand with a 130 year history of service to the customers and our communities. At Havertys you are supported by a team focused on quality, value and service to meet the customers expectations in a timely manner. Cutting edge point of sale technology and selling tools enable you to take your income potential to the next level and become a Million Dollar writer.
The role of furniture sales consultant includes:
- Creating and building long lasting relationships with your customers
- Assisting customers select the right products for their homes to meet their design and lifestyle needs
- Following-up with customers to complete their entire decor
- Becoming a believer in Havertys' products and systems
- Developing personal and professional skills through ongoing training
The necessary skills of a furniture sales consultant include:
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn Havertys specific programs
- Self-motivated, confident, organized and action-oriented
- Available to work retail hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Some retail and people skills a must
- Bi-lingual communication skills a plus
- Management experience a plus
All serious candidates should submit resumes on-line. Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career opportunity at Havertys!
Founded in 1885 by James Joseph Haverty, Havertys Furniture opened its first showroom in Atlanta, Georgia. Today, Havertys has more than 100 showrooms throughout 17 states and we are headquartered in Atlanta. At the foundation of our company's longevity and success is dedication to one goal: customer satisfaction. We are recognized as a customer-oriented home furnishings retailer with reliable service, good quality and value in everything we provide.
As we continue to grow, Havertys is actively seeking motivated individuals who wish to pursue a successful and gratifying career in the retail furniture industry. In no time at all, you can be on your way to a career that offers competitive pay and an exciting work experience every day.
At Havertys, we see strength in America's many faces, cultures and colors. Each offers a unique point of view. Each presents a fresh perspective. We are unified by our differences - customers and associates. Diversity is the character of our nation and our company.