Pro Med Healthcare Services is currently seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager for our Dental Division.
This is a challenging, fast-paced career opportunity for a highly organized candidate with excellent time-management skills and a commitment to excellence.
The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews with qualified candidates, and the direct placement of candidates with Dental Clients. The selected individual will manage all aspects of recruitment and Credentialing functions for all Dental Client requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of effective recruitment strategies/campaigns to generate candidate leads from various sources such as school partnerships, employment websites, networking, and advertising.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to forecast Dental Client needs and plan a recruitment strategy to meet recruitment and operational goals.
- Conduct pre-screen telephone interviews for candidates from resume submittals, recruitment telephone line inquiries, employment websites, and various school recruitment sources. Compile information regarding education, experience, training, and salary expectations. Based on the outcome of the pre-screen interviews, recommend and present the best candidates.
- Ensure all notes on interviews and job requisitions are documented in the recruitment and staffing systems.
- Manage candidate pipeline and interview process for each position. Strong communication to review/analyze interview results with Client and Candidate.
- Cross Market current Candidates to current Clients and seek out positions and clients for candidates utilizing sourcing techniques.
- Report status of open positions and hired employees to management on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate viable candidates in the pipeline for current open positions. Source candidates on various job boards, as needed.
- Utilize social media resources such as LinkedIn to source candidates and build candidate pipeline and network. Consistently research new advertising and networking sources.
- Strategize and develop new recruitment processes for implementation, as needed.
- Additional projects and/or responsibilities, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. .
This position offers a competitive Salary and commission structure, weekly pay and direct deposit, Medical Benefits, Vacation and Holiday pay!
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must exercise diplomacy, discretion, sound judgment, and flexibility in varying situations, and must maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of recruitment and human resources policies, procedures, and systems.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills required.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions to problems; comparing and analyzing data; preparing clear, concise, thorough, meaningful, and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, and other documents.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems software including, but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Previous Medical and or Dental Recruitment
- Medical and or Dental staffing Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience or Supervisory experience required
Please submit Resume Via email to Tammy Brown - [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or fax to 727-209-0739.
Visit us on-line at www.promedhs.com and www.Dentalpros.org.
Pro Med HealthCare Services is an EEO/AAE/DFWP Company
Pro Med HealthCare Services established in July 1998, was the first division of the Pro Med HealthCare Services Family. Pro Med has achieved tremendous growth over the last 12 years and has fueled the four other divisions of the Pro Med Family. We believe in specializing our efforts to best suit the needs and desires of our clients and field personnel. We are committed to meeting the needs of the healthcare community. We offer our experience to you that are unique because your goals are our goals. Pro Med HealthCare Services offers Per Diem, Contract, Travel, and Permanent placement positions in a variety of Medical and Dental settings. Let Pro Med take you on a journey that takes advantage of your skills and expands your knowledge to horizons never seen before.
Report this job
Company: Pro Med Healthcare Services
Contact: Tammy Brown
Location: Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Healthcare - Health Services
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Health Care
Required Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Required Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: No
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.