iMethods is an IT consulting and staff augmentation firm providing the solutions and resources that create a higher level of service for our clients nationally. With eight Best Place to Work awards, three Inc. 500/5000 listings and numerous community service awards, we are proud of our record. iMethods founders Clint Drawdy and Chad Perce have stayed true to their mission of matching the right professional with the right client since starting their company in 2004.
Core Values separate iMethods from other consulting firms. More than just a plaque on the wall, the Core Values at iMethods are the foundation of our business culture and performance:
- Ardent service- we take an authentic human interest in employee and client success
- Tireless efforts- we encourage an energetic and cheerful drive to succeed
- Truthfulness- we believe transparency and truth are vital
- Delivery of positive results- we follow through for our clients, candidates and company
- Constant learning and development- we believe in continuing education and open exchange of information among clients, candidates and employees
- Community- we seek positive relationships in the office and beyond