At the Mental Health Center of Denver, we believe that people can and do recover from mental illness. We are the Denver area’s source for comprehensive and accessible mental health treatment, housing, education and employment services for adults and the leading resource of treatment for children, teens and families.
We use a strengths-based approach to treatment, building upon the resiliency and supports that individuals have and create for themselves. Each adult, family or child we serve has access to a wide range of culturally inclusive services.
The Mental Health Center of Denver is a multi-year winner of the Best Place to Work in Denver award by the Denver Post. At the Mental Health Center of Denver, our mission is “enriching lives and minds by focusing on strengths and recovery.” We hire people dedicated to working towards that this mission - professionals who:
- Provide mental health treatment and substance abuse services to adults at our Recovery Center
- Provide Psychiatry, nursing and licensed-counseling services in a team environment
- Manage 23 residential programs
- Operate two outpatient clinics and a resource center for children and families
- Provide a comprehensive bilingual clinic for Spanish-speaking adults, children and families
- Provide counseling services in 18 Denver public schools
- Operate a day treatment school for children aged 6 to 14
- Specialize in deaf and hard-of-hearing counseling
- Specialize in support services to those affected by HIV/AIDS
- Integrate our mental health services into a variety of health clinics and medical settings
If you’re ready to work in a wellness culture where we intentionally bring out the best in ourselves and others, you’re in the right place!