Employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that ensures employees’ needs are met. The benefits outlined in this section may vary according to the individual's employment status (full-time, part-time, part-time casual, temporary).
All full-time employees are eligible for health coverage on their 91st day of employment. The group health plan includes the following:
- Group health medical plan with prescription coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Flexible benefit cafeteria plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employer paid long-term disability
- Employer paid employee assistance program (EAP)
- A variety of voluntary supplemental insurance options such as short-term disability.