Ross Education, LLC is a forward-thinking and growing company with rewarding job opportunities for many kinds of professionals. Our campus teams and corporate staff are dedicated to providing quality allied health training so graduates are prepared to begin rewarding careers in the healthcare industry. Ross Education has 28 campuses in 6 states with staff positions such as Admissions, Financial Aid, Career Development, Office Assistant, Campus Director and Assistant Director, Instructor and Teaching Assistants / Substitutes. Many of our employees bring transferable skills from other industries – sales, coaching, accounting, office administration, management of teams, online and externship training – as well as strong work ethic and commitment to customer service. The training you receive for your position will guide you in using what you already know in a new environment.
What our employees say:
- “It’s rewarding to help students’ dreams come true”
- “I love helping our students reach their goals”
- “My students are really an extension of my family”
- “I knew I wanted to be part of an organization that cares so much for their students’ success”
- “I can see the results of my work and feel supported by my team”
Are you looking to enhance the lives of others? Work in a job where you know you make a difference? Join our team and share in our belief that hard work leads to success!
An Equal Opportunity Employer