TemPositions Health Care is a division of The TemPositions Group of Companies, specializing in staffing health care professionals.
The TemPositions Group of Companies is a full-service, award-winning temporary employment and direct hire staffing service. This privately owned company has been an innovator in establishing standards by which the staffing industry operates today and has maintained long-term relationships — many spanning decades — with a broad cross-section of prestigious Fortune 500 clients, prominent regional companies and large scale municipal agencies.
Founded in New York in 1962, The TemPositions Group is a privately owned company operating in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and California. As a family-run business, the Company prides itself on the personal approach that it takes with both its clients and its employees. This dedication has earned them numerous awards for excellence, including the Excellence in Business Award by Forbes magazine and the Chamber of Commerce, and the Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Inc. magazine and Ernst & Young.
The Company offers numerous specialized divisions to handle temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire staffing solutions. They include:
- TemPositions Health Care: for private and institutional health care personnel
- SchoolRN.com: for school nurses
- School Professionals: for substitute, full-time teachers, and consultants
- On Call Counsel: attorneys and paralegals
- HR Staffing Solutions: human resources professionals
- CompuForce: information technology
- AcctPositions: accounting and financial professionals
- TemPositions: general office and light industrial services
- The Desktop Group / The Creative Bureau: graphic design, advertising, marketing, and public relations
- TemPositions Legal:legal support staff
- TemPositions Eden Hospitality: for culinary personnel, wait staff, and bartenders
- TemPositions Convention Services: for a wide array of event staff
Each year the company donates 10% of its corporate profits to charities and social service organizations within its servicing areas through The TemPositions Community Service Fund. Many of these donations are made on behalf of TemPositions' clients, temporaries, and full-time staff.