Einstein Healthcare Network is a leading healthcare system and the region’s largest independent academic medical center, offering a full spectrum of services throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery County.
As a regional network, Einstein includes acute care facilities, primary and specialty care physician practices and outpatient care centers. With nearly 150 years of service to the community, Einstein has a wealth of experience, blending a long and distinguished history with high-quality, cutting-edge medicine.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA – Largest independent academic medical center in the Philadelphia region. Offers advanced treatment in heart and vascular care, stroke, radiation oncology, breast health, and more.
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, East Norriton, PA – Newest member of the Einstein family. Offers advanced cardiac services, cancer care, orthopedic services, minimally invasive and robotic surgery and family-centered maternity care.
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, Elkins Park, PA – Full service medical and surgical specialty hospital in suburban Montgomery County. Offers orthopedics, bariatrics, urology and other services.
- MossRehab – Locations throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. World-renowned for inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative programs for brain and spinal cord injury, stroke, neurological disorders, amputation and orthopedic conditions.
- Willowcrest, Philadelphia, PA – Short-term subacute rehabilitation and nursing facility.
- Outpatient Care Centers – Einstein Center One, Einstein Healthcare Network Holmesburg,
- Einstein Healthcare Network Collegeville, 633 West Germantown Pike.
Not Ready to Apply?