Skip navigation

Sort By

Filter Results

Reset Filters
Date Posted
Date Posted
Employment Type
Employment Type
Annual Pay
Annual Pay
Company
Company
Job Category
Job Category
CareerBuilder Apply Only
CAREERBUILDER APPLY
3d
3 days ago

Full-Time

Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country...

Baltimore, MD

View 3 more

Full-Time

KIDY/KXVA News, a TEGNA Media station, is looking for a great journalist and anchor who can take our award winning newscasts to the next level. We want a journalist who is a storyteller. Not just on the anchor desk but from the field and in breaking news...

Tegna

San Angelo, TX

View 1 more

CAREERBUILDER APPLY
4d
4 days ago

Full-Time

Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country....

Tulsa, OK

CAREERBUILDER APPLY
7d
7 days ago

Full-Time

Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country...

Amarillo, TX

View 2 more

Full-Time

GENERAL SUMMARY: Preparation and delivery of television and digital weather casts for WHAS11 MAJOR JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Analyzes weather data and presents a forecast for WHAS11 weather segments Makes weather forecasts - draws charts to be transfer...

WHAS

Louisville, KY

ADVERTISEMENT

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time | Pay: $20.00 - $27.00/hour

Validation Technician: Working Environment: 60% of their time would be spent in an office where they would be writing, reviewing and validating the processes and the other 40% of their time would be spent on the floor just observing the processes and coor...

Oak Brook, IL

3w
3 weeks ago

Full-Time

WLTV/WJXX the TEGNA duopoly in Jacksonville, Florida is looking for a meteorologist. This candidate must have a passion for winning severe weather and telling a compelling weather story even on bright sunny days. We are looking for a team player who can h...

WTLV/WJXX

Jacksonville, FL

View 1 more

CAREERBUILDER APPLY
3w
3 weeks ago

Full-Time

Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country....

Sioux City, IA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY
3w
3 weeks ago

Full-Time

Job Title: METEOROLOGIST Safety Requirements: Fulfill all Environmental, Safety & Health require safe and environmentally responsible manner at all includes, following all ES&H policies and procedures conditions and aiding Leadership in the attainment and...

Confidential

Houston, TX

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country...

Traverse City, MI

Email this Job to Yourself or a Friend

{msg}

Sign Up for Job Alerts

Never miss the latest Meteorologist Jobs
Alert Frequency
Alert Frequency
You can cancel job alerts at any time

Saving Your Job Alert

Job Alert Created

You will be receiving job alerts for Meteorologist Jobs.
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.

Maximum Email Alerts

This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
ADVERTISEMENT