Pittsburgh is a great place to call home.
Over the years, Pittsburgh has been named one of the best cities to raise a family, relocate a business, be a working mother, and grow personal wealth. This mid-sized town has also been recognized for its low crime rate, breathtaking views, low cost of living, and active cultural scene.
Enhance your life in Pittsburgh
- Quality of Life
- The Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce has produced a Quality of Life guide for the surrounding counties. Click to learn about the high standard of living for the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- School Districts
- Superior education for our youth is offered through school districts, private and parochial schools.
- Urban Advancement
- PUMP advances issues affecting young and young-thinking people in Pittsburgh, making the region and its neighborhoods a more dynamic, engaging, and diverse place in which to live.
Enjoy Pittsburgh's culture - for yourself and your family
- Community Life
- Enjoy friendly and safe communities that offer fine restaurants, the arts, and lots of great shopping.
- Family Activities
- Safe, fun, and family-friendly activities abound in the Pittsburgh area, from outdoor activities, to science and museums, to general fun and games.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Enjoy close proximity to a variety of outdoor recreational activities, including cycling, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping and boating. Experience the wonder of beautiful state and national parks, plus a number of local amusement parks. We can help you find schedules, and even sponshorship for outdoor events.
- Neighborhood Activities
- Pittsburgh has some of the most interesting neighborhoods in Pennsylvania, and each has its own distinct charm. Learn about the neighborhoods, their restaruants, nightlife, and culture.
- Professional Athletics
- Experience the action of championship athletic teams in several major sporting categories. Watch the Penguins, the Pirates, and the Steelers.
Introduce yourself to Pittsburgh
- Career Relocation
- Get to know the Pittsburgh job market and receive job search assistance from career experts at the Pittsburgh Career Development Center.
- Colleges & Universities
- Pittsburgh's top-ranked colleges and universities offer educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities for students of all ages.
- Pittsburgh Real Estate
- Find affordable housing with high-quality living at a fraction of the cost of urban and suburban life. Also visit the Pittsburgh Board of Realtors.
- Learn about visiting Pittsburgh, and discover the great neighborhoods available for moving to the area.
- PNC Financial Services Group
- Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Pitt Ohio
- 84 Lumber
- Calgon Carbon
- More Pittsburgh Opportunities
CB @ Pittsburgh
Over 4,400 Pittsburgh jobs are currently posted on CareerBuilder.com*
You have guaranteed exposure for your open position, with an average of 133 searches per job!*
592,435 job searches were conducted in Pittsburgh in January, 2007. That is 592,435 missed opportunities if your open position was not posted!*
168,102 resumes are currently in our resume database from Pittsburgh as of January, 2007. Why wait? Contact your next superstar today!
Post Pittsburgh Jobs at CareerBuilder.com
Search Pittsburgh Resumes
Diversity in Pittsburgh
The Career Development Center (CDC) continues to meet the ever-changing needs of the region's diverse workforce by serving the entire community, from recent college graduates to mature workers, from Pittsburgh natives to new immigrants, and from those who have just experienced a layoff to people who just want to change careers.
Pittsburgh offers immigrants a wealth of services and opportunities for success. The Career Development Center provides career counseling, job search assistance, culturally-sensitive job readiness workshops and more. It's sister organization, The Welcome Center for Immigrants & Internationals, is a central hub for global citizens to find the necessary resources and community connections to live successfully in the Pittsburgh region.
The Hispanic Center was founded to address the workforce needs of the southwestern region of Pennsylvania. Its mission is the recruitment, placement, and retention of workers to the area, focusing primarily but not exclusively, on the Hispanic population.
For more information on Pittsburgh's dedication to diversity:
The Hispanic Center
The Latin American Cultural Union
The African American COC Of West PA
Greater Pittsburgh Diversity Festival