Live, Interactive Webinars
Join with industry experts and discuss current issues to better run your business in our Interactive Webinars.
Did you miss a webinar? Review some of our most recent webinars at any time that is convenient for you.
- Retaining Top Talent - September 16th
- Topic: In robust times, competition for the best talent becomes intense. However, many employers are finding that an uncertain economy hasn't made hiring top professionals any easier. In fact, recruiting can pose more of a challenge as companies try to attract workers who may be increasingly reluctant to leave secure employment situations. Hear CareerBuilder.com COO, Brent Rasmussen,and Vice President of Human Resources for Robert Half International, Linda Blandford-Beringsmith, discuss the topic of "re-recruiting" your people. Download presentation.
- College Hiring Best Practices - March 25th
- Topic: Hear Nathan Lippe, Collegiate Marketing Manager, with CareerBuilder.com present methods for effective entry level and college recruiting and the right time to begin your search. Download presentation.
- International Hiring - February 26th
- Topic: Hear Tony Roy, Managing Director of CareerBuilder.com UK, speak on the current state of the US Economy, globalization, and an overview of the major markets. International Hiring Download presentation.
- Interviewing Techniques - January 15th
- Topic: Hear Rosemary Haefner, Vice President of Human Resources at CareerBuilder.com, present interviewing techniques that enable you to make the right hire for your company. Download presentation.
Live, Interactive Webinars
Join with industry experts and discuss best practices with CareerBuilder products.
Our Basic webinars are offered daily, and are designed for those customers who need introductory level assistance in utilizing their CareerBuilder products.
- Introduction to Supply & Demand for HR Management -
- Time: Tuesdays at 2pm Eastern
- Topic: At the end of this training, Human Resources Managers will know how to, make a data supported case for relocation as well as get data on frequently open hard to fill positions to ensure an adequate pipeline of talent.
- Register now for the Introduction to Supply & Demand for HR Management
- Introduction to Supply & Demand for Business Development -
- Time: Wednesdays at 11:30am Eastern
- Topic: At the end of this training, Business Developments Managers will know how to identify new business opportunities and maximize commissions by justifying higher rates for hard to fill positions.
- Register now for the Introduction to Supply & Demand for Business Development
- Introduction to Supply & Demand for Recruiters -
- Time: Thursday at 2 pm Eastern
- Topic: At the end of this training, Recruiters will know how to, educate the hiring manager on the difficulty to recruit a position and discover the best place to post jobs to maximize applications
- Register now for the Introduction to Supply & Demand for Recruiters
- Introduction to Job Postings: - Monday and Wednesday - 1:30PM EST
- Time: 1:30PM EST
- Topic: During the job posting training we will cover the basics on how to post a job and also provide tips on how to get the best candidate response. We will briefly touch on letters and screeners; a more in-depth training is offered twice a month.
- Register now for the Introduction to Job Postings:
- Introduction to Resume Database: - Monday and Wednesday - 3:30PM EST
- Time: 3:30PM EST
- Topic: During the resume database portion we will cover how to run a basic search, the Resume Match search capabilities, how to contact candidates and also how to set up saved searches.
- Register now for the Introduction to Resume Database:
Our Advanced webinars are intended for those users with prior CareerBuilder employer experience (30+ days), or for those who want more detailed information on specific sections of the employer site.