To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaufort, SC
- Phone: 912-200-9802
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers (intelliapp)
FirstFleet, Inc. • Beaufort, SC
Posted 5 days ago
Weekly Pay: .46 CENT PER MILE to start
As a Driver, you will receive a Full Benefits package starting the first day of the following month after your first 30 days of service.
New Benefit Changes
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP plan which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - The waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following only 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K Match – We have implemented a percentage employer match for all employees.
Our Benefits package includes:
- Pay Scale Starting At $.46 per mile!
- Make up to $60,000+ per year
- 5 1/2 day work week, 24/7 operation
- Holiday pay, if worked, of $100 along with mileage pay
- Equipment is newer Volvo tractors
- BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long term disability
- PTO Days
- Referral bonus of $500
- 100% no touch
- Quarterly Safety and Fuel Efficiency bonuses
- Uniforms furnished
- Paid vacations after 1 year service
As a Driver, you must have the ability to read, write and communicate in English. You must be able to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry. You must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position you are applying for, with or without accommodation.
Other requirements of the Driving role include:
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past 3 years
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements
- No felony convictions within past 7 years
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years
FirstFleet is proud to employ the best drivers in the country, and we are always seeking to add dedicated drivers for our family. FirstFleet has been dedicated to serving the transportation industry since 1986.
Other reasons why we are Unique in the Transportation Industry:
- Privately owned, dedicated contract carrier operating locations in 30+ states
- Opportunities to be home more often
- Over 1,500 Tractors for moves including local, regional and over the road runs
- Some jobs include light unloading duties for additional income
- Customer-focused with customers in the food and beverage industry
- Industry leader in maintaining high CSA scores