To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florence, SC
- Phone: 843-536-1914 Ext. 10110
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Local - Yard Position!! CDL-A Truck Driver Day and Night Shift
FirstFleet, Inc. • Florence, SC
Posted 5 days ago
BE HOME DAILY! Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity! We now have one Day and one Night Yard Position Open at our Florence, SC terminal for Full time LOCAL drivers. You will be moving and staging trailers. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to be with your family DAILY!
Day Shift: 36 hours one week, 48 hours next week (6am to 6pm)
Night Shift: 36 hours one week, 48 hours next week (6pm to 6am)
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday
Wage starting at $16.00 per hour.
We offer excellent benefits including:
1. Low Cost Insurance - A very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP plan which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - As of January 1, 2016 the waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following only 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K Match – Beginning January 1, 2016 we will be implementing a percentage employer match for all employees.
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of
FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and
federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation