To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
- Veronica Perez
- Phone: 919-525-4821
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS
Volunteers of America National Services • Durham, NC
Posted 26 days ago
We are an in-home aide service and skilled agency serving agency serving Wake, Durham, and Granville counties. Join our dynamic and creative team with a mission to serve our communities.
Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem opportunities.
We pay mileage.
Special need for Eastern Wake County.
Candidates Must Have the:
- Experience working with a variety of frail, handicapped, and elderly clients in their homes.
- Ability to provide excellent client service with indirect supervision.
- Competency in Nurse Aide I clinical skills or if a Nurse Aide II, competent in Nurse Aide II skills.
- Ability to follow directions, communicate well with clients and supervision and to use good judgement in care of clients.
· Hiring weekend only aides
· Hiring aides for replacement only cases (maybe two full time aides)
Most of our cases are in Wake and Durham County.
- Nurse Aide I with NC-DFS and/or Nurse Aide II listing with North Carolina Board of Nursing
- Must have current CPR/AED for Healthcare Providers certification
- Required to travel to client homes and other sites of work.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to tolerate a wide variety of work conditions in various client homes
- Able to lift forty (40) pounds or provide total physical care to an adult
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.