To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lennar Homes • Orlando, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Lennar, one of America's leading homebuilders, is seeking a Construction Manager experienced in Homes Building. Must be a self-starter, organized, strong construction background with an attention to details, and good communication skills to communicate with Customers, Associates, Business Partners & Inspectors. If you feel you possess these qualities and wish to work for Florida's Largest Homebuilder, apply today.
As a Construction Manager, you will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business partner activities in accordance with job schedule and business partner scopes of work.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable building codes and OSHA job safety regulations.
- Maintain all job tasks and order alerts within Build Pro daily.
- Inspect all work daily, using the Lennar Quality by Stage checklist as a guide.
- Be familiar with each trade partners “scope of work" and assure that properly completed work is certified for payment only.
- Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve budgets, cost variances, and plan improvements, and systems.
- Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are properly maintained.
- Inspect, Schedule, and Maintain the division’s implementation of the LEMS including the Storm Water, Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment and Wetlands modules.
- Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
- Strive to reduce liability of regulatory notices of violation and subsequent future litigation, penalties and fines.
- Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a solid vendor base.
We are proud to provide our associates with a comprehensive benefits program including:
Short and Long Term Disability and a much more.
Lennar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.