To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA
- Phone: (770) 804-8020
- Phone:: (404) 574-2283
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Generous PTO!
Pareto Solutions Group • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 22 days ago
POSITION: Senior Accountant - SOX Compliance
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
COMP.: to $75k
- Primary responsibility is to maintain and balance corporate ledger accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Facilitate and complete a month-end close processes in a deadline-oriented environment
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare and review key monthly general ledger balance sheet reconciliations and month-end expense accruals
- Responsible for work paper preparation for external audits
- Assist with financial and tax audits, and analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis to report on variances
- Prepare month-end corporate reporting packages and ensure proper accounting policies and procedures are followed according to GAAP
- CPA designation preferred, but not required
- Experience within a SOX environment required
- 3-5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public accounting experience preferred though not required if there is strong familiarity with SOX