To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
- Kadee Wier - ITG
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Data Analyst
Information Technology Group LLC • Overland Park, KS
Posted 14 days ago
Sr. Data Analyst
Overland Park, KS
3 Month Contract
W2 Pay Rte - Open
The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for reviewing and validating data requirements, providing technical data solutions, and designing logical and physical data structures in support of business data needs. The Sr. Data Analyst must demonstrate the ability to analyze business requirements to develop high-level and detailed data, and access models, conduct business and technical data assessments, and document business metadata. Must have the ability to create and maintain conceptual data models, high complexity logical and physical data models and assist in the transformation of these models to physical database implementation.
• Create, document, and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models for medium to high complexity projects.
• Reverse engineer source system data structures for model sourcing
• Lead definition, communication and governance of the data modeling standards
• Convert logical data models into the first cut physical database models and coordinate generation of DDL with Data Base Administrators (DBAs).
• Conduct model reviews with project team members
• Work with IT application staff to define source-to-target mappings
• Facilitate collection and documentation of the source-to-target transformation and business rules
• Provide project estimation support.
• Select appropriate data modeling technique
• Create high-level scoping models that facilitate a cross-system view of data requirements for the large and/or complex projects.
• Lead diverse individuals to come to an agreement about the definition, representation, sourcing , and delivery of data
• Participate in data architecture sessions and promote integrated systems and controlled data redundancy.
• Determine data needs of the enterprise as well as the data needs of the project.
• Assist in planning data migration and conversion strategies.
• Assist in requirements gathering and facilitate technical walkthrough sessions
• Provide analysis support and recommend solutions of the data access requirements
• Provide assessments and recommendations for data sourcing.
• Assist in identification of data integrity problems and recommend solutions