To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Familia Dental • San Antonio, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity to be a part of a successful and growing organization where you can grow professionally and thrive in your field? Familia Dental has great opportunities for General Dentist positions. This is a highly sought after and well-respected position. You will be part of an organization that supports our dentists. We offer clinical support with direct one-on-one mentorship. You can concentrate on your area of expertise while others manage patient administrative paperwork and office staffing. We provide excellent assistance by recruiting and hiring ample staff for the reception area and more importantly dental assisting staff. Familia Dental does its best to assign your recommended dental assistant to you for patient procedures. Not only do you have the freedom to focus on clinical side of dentistry but you have control over treatment plans. You have a fantastic chance to practice in a state of the art dental office that is on the cutting edge of technology. With paperless and electronic records and digital x-rays you will never have to worry about cumbersome patient records.
Familia Dental offers the best in patient care to underserved communities and we are truly family focused. At Familia Dental it’s not just being part of company, it’s being part of a family. We strive to have our Dentist make a difference in the lives of our patients by going above and beyond their expectations. As a Dentist you will have the opportunity of a lifetime to impact the community and make a real difference.
Familia Dental is one of the fastest growing dental groups in the US. Familia Dental is a leader in the dental industry with offices throughout Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico, Wisconsin and Texas. The success of Familia Development & Management spans in over 35 locations across multiple states and employing over 800 employees. Our success enables us to continually expand each year giving you a stable company to work for.
We show our doctors how much we value their skills by offering high compensation* with earning potential over $300,000 annually.
Other generous benefits* include:
Earn Up to $15,000 in sign on bonuses & relocation bonuses
Earn up to $3,000 employee referral bonus
Generous vacation package
Company paid Health, Prescription, and Life insurance offered
Reimbursement for Continuing Education
Potential Reimbursement for Travel
Sponsorship for H1B & Permanent Residency
*compensation and benefits are based on FT employee status and office
Familia Dental is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing high-quality dental care to our patients.
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care during patient consultations
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each family and receive informed consents for treatments services
- Deliver quality dental care to every patient
- Repair decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques, potentially extract teeth, and restore edentulous areas.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment
- Consistently portray a positive working attitude that fosters a pleasant work environment