To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hollis, NH 03049
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Joule • Hollis, NH
Posted 28 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Manufacturing, Engineering, Science
Responsibilities for Process Engineer:
- Develop, configure and optimize processes from inception through start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements, analyze and interpret data
- Perfom process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
Requirements for Process Engineer:
- AS/BS degree in Engineering or a related technical area
- 3+ years experience in process improvements to create cost reduction
- In depth Slot Die extrusion experience
- Willingness to be hands-on/be on the floor.
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad (10-20% of time)
Job ID: 1200-BD-34VS
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.