To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- NYC/Midtown, NY
- Karen Thompson
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
SterlingFreeman • NYC/Midtown, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Tax Partner - Midtown NYC CPA Firm
Description of the Firm:
Work at the firm with one of the most recognizable and respected names in the industry. We are a nationwide firm and work with a range of clients from local to national levels using the most advanced technology. We offer a great culture with many formal professional development programs and networking opportunities. Our employees are rewarded with outstanding traditional and non-traditional benefits and find career satisfaction here.
To be considered for this Tax Partner opportunity, you'll need:
- CPA, or JD (required)
- 8+ years current public accounting experience – HNW Individuals, Closely-Held Businesses and Investment Partnerships
- Masters of Tax, or LLM Tax is ideal
- Book of business welcomed, but not required
- Demonstrated skills necessary to ensure high quality client service
- To identify and communicate ideas to improve client service, opportunities to expand services with clients with firm partners
- To identify and communicate opportunities to improve firm culture and staff development and retention with firm partners
Soft skills for this Tax Partner opportunity:
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility
- Are a passionate learner, and welcome opportunities to be stretched
- Bring an Entrepreneurial point of view
- Are an energized professional - seeking greater responsibilities and more autonomy with clients
- Have the passion & curiosity to look through the financials into the business, to identify potential opportunities for client gain
- Are engaging & thrive building relationships internally and externally
For immediate & CONFIDENTIAL consideration for Tax Partner in Midtown NYC, please click APPLY
Why work with SterlingFreeman?
- All inquiries and conversations are CONFIDENTIAL.
- You'll access more opportunities through our deep network of 7,000+ CPA firms everywhere in the US.
- You work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- We help you achieve your professional & personal goals by facilitating the right connections for YOU.
The Right People, The Right Opportunities, The Right Experience