To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Perimeter Park South
Birmingham, AL 35243
- Jordan Pridemore
- Phone: 205.298.7233
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Payroll Clerk
The Onin Group • Birmingham, AL
Posted 5 days ago
The Onin Group
The Onin Group is a privately held, national, staffing group comprised of Onin Staffing, OninProfessional Search, Focus IT, Excelsior Staffing, A3 Solutions, and Momentum Capital Funding. We are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service, lean management structure and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
It is particularly important during challenging economic times to work with a stable staffing company. Our commitment to responsible growth over the years has made us strong and ensures that, even through a recession, we can stand behind our commitments to our employees. We understand that fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with employees is critical to our success and believe that treating people the right way is simply the right thing to do. The Onin Group is an employer of choice because we set the staffing industry standard for strong employee relations.
Entry Level Payroll Clerk
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Payroll Clerk with strong MS Excel and Data Entry Skills with administrative and accounting/finance skills to assist in our corporate office.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity for a self-motivated, professional seeking a position and company with longevity, competitive benefits and endless opportunities for growth and development.
Our Entry Level Payroll Clerk will assist the Payroll Team while serving as a liaison between company clients/candidates, data entry, and other payroll responsibilities.
Ability to communicate written and orally, work well alone and with a team with little to no supervision and work well under pressure effectively and efficiently is vital. Background in administrative data entry, payroll, and accounts payable is a major plus.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the Payroll department, manager/team with attention to detail expediting pay accurately
- Weekly Payroll for a portion of our 70+ offices
- Entering Data, confirming accuracy and processing
- Strong analytical and time management skills,
- Professionalism, MS Office, Date Entry
- Written& verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for handling confidential information, entering files,
- Maintaining attention to detail
- Sense of urgency in a tactful, professional manner.
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive thinker and Clear Communication with coworkers and leadership
- Must be Proficient with Computers and the Internet
- Ability to work well alone and with a team with little to no supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to deadlines in a timely and professional manner accurately
Compensation package includes salary, health, dental, and 401K.
For consideration send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 205-298-7299. Serious inquires only please. We honor valid employment agreements.