To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ontario, CA
- Kate Reienes
- Phone: 909-605-0300
- Phone:: 909-605-0409
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Agency Owner
Farmers Insurance-Oscar Castaneda • Ontario, CA
Posted 21 days ago
If you are interested in the freedom, income potential and security that comes from an independent business career representing one of the largest auto and homeowner insurance carriers in the United States, read on:
During our training program you will be paid commissions for any policies you sell. You can decide if this is the right opportunity for you without giving up your present occupation. Farmers agents are backed by comprehensive training and support from the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies.
This Is Us…
We offer our Agency Owners:
- High Commission Earnings
- Residual Income
- Family Rights Provision (pass on your business to an immediate family member, if you wish)
- Retire with Contract Value
- Group Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Group Life
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings
If you are interested, please call Kate Reienes 909-605-0300.
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history – Bankruptcies discharged more than one year
- A favorable criminal record (no felonies)
What We Offer:
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Career/Life Balance. Building your own business.
- Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business – sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
Control your own destiny. Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself. Work with an organization that is committed to serving the community and being there when it counts.
– It’s all here for you at Farmers!
Committed to Excellence – Pride in Customer Service – “The Best Small Business Opportunity in America!"
Apply Today! Call Kate Reienes 909-605-0300