To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
- Kadee Wier
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Software Quality Analyst
ITG • Overland Park, KS
Posted 11 days ago
Overland Park, KS
W2 rate- Open
JOB SUMMARY –
The SQA Analyst will report to the SQA manager, participating in all assigned activities related to the planning, coordination, execution and reporting of all test initiatives required to validate software applications. Team responsibilities will include: Providing testing baseline and LOE’s, all levels of testing, as determined by project needs, to include warranty and post release support. The SQA analyst will work closely with the project team to prepare and execute test plans and test cases/scripts, track test data, identify expected results and log/facilitate bug resolutions.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Execute and validate medium to complex projects performed through independent validation and verification of various IT systems.
2. General comprehension of the software testing process and methodology from Unit Testing through User Acceptance to include: Functional/Manual, System and Integration, Regression, Automation, Load and Performance and Stress testing.
3. Review requirement specification documents to gain a functional understanding of the application(s). Participate in requirements meetings verifying the testability of requirements.
4. Identify, document, and communicate all issues discovered during test case creation and test execution following documented issues reporting procedures and processes.
III. REQUIREMENTS –
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer information systems or related area.
2. Minimum 4 years software testing experience.
3. Understanding/familiarity with various testing tools TBD, application software TBD and operating systems TBD.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Ability to manage multiple projects.
IV. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS –
1. Ability to develop test-effort estimates (levels of effort) for projects.
2. Automation testing experience.
3. Agile experience a plus.
Experience in Test Planning, Test Cases Preparation and Execution.
Ability to document the test results and log issues in issue tracker.
Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with different groups - application delivery, QA and business.
Familiarity using TFS for test management.
Exposure to Agile Development methodologies.