To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Vergne, TN
- Brian Warren
- Phone: 615-751-5252
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A Truck Drivers - Home Time
FirstFleet, Inc. • La Vergne, TN
Posted 12 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Transportation, Distribution - Shipping
Class A CDL Drivers
OTR Driving Position!!
FirstFleet is currently seeking OTR dedicated drivers for our fleet. We have driving opportunities at our LaVergne, TN location. Delivering loads to various store locations (layover up to 3 nights per week max). M-F Home 1-2 times through the week and Weekends
- No touch freight.
- OTR running Sleeper
- Work day starts @ 5:00 am
- $12 per stop
- 2015 Sleepers
- Starting pay .39/mi with annual increases
- Average $1000/week gross wages
- Weekend Work Available
- Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K matching, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO Days
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF BENEFITS BELOW!
- Paid Vacations after 1 yr. of service
- Holiday Bonus Program: Work any part of 6 holidays and receive $50 Bonus per Holiday
- Uniforms Furnished
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses ($125/Qtr.)
- Quarterly Fuel Bonuses (based on mpg)
- Late Model Volvo Trucks
Class A CDL Drivers
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have 1 year verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
Job ID: OTR / Lavergne
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.