To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI 53154
- 12575 Uline Drive<br />Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Phone:: (262) 612-4252
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Uline • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 27 days ago
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supply chain logistics, transportation, fulfillment, or business analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Project Engineer (Distribution) at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
PROJECT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and implement project methodologies and processes.
- Use project scheduling to establish plans, manage schedules and resource loads.
- Assure plans are integrated with each team and follow internal project methodologies.
- Present business case development for prospective projects to management.
- Manage project budgets, work plans and all control elements.
- Facilitate project meetings and maintain documentation.
- Understand the company's strategic growth plan and prioritize work accordingly.
PROJECT ENGINEER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project management experience in a warehouse and logistics environment preferred.
- 5+ years overall project management experience.
- PMP certification a must.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
PROJECT ENGINEER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
How to Apply
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
DISTRIBUTION, WAREHOUSE, WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS, LOGISTICS, OPERATIONS, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, VISIO, WAREHOUSE PROJECTS, WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS, BUDGET, DOCUMENTATION, WAREHOUSE ENVIRONMENT, LOGISTICS ENVIRONMENT, WAREHOUSE PROJECT MANAGER, WAREHOUSE PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PMP, MILWAUKEE, CHICAGO, RACINE, KENOSHA, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY